Állásajánlat » Informatika » UX Researcher » Ref.: AR-0941
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from one of the world’s leading creative agency.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from US, UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from concept to design to production (define problems; create personas, evaluations, user-flows/journeys, user-feedback, analyse quantitative and qualitative user research; work with designers to build prototypes, etc.)
- Provide customer insights to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions
- Collaborate with other team members (designers, product managers, data analyst) to identify best practices and establish a data-driven, human-centric approach
- Liaise with other user researchers in the co-development and tracking of user-research needs and goals to ensure that user research is consistently supporting product initiatives.
- You have experience in user research or a related discipline such as UX design or design strategy.
- You are familiar with a variety of user research methodologies, such as: interviews and ethnographic-style fieldwork, survey design and analysis, moderating group conversations, running live prototyping sessions
- You have high-quality planning and organisational capabilities
- You have a strong understanding of UX and the latest technology trends
- You are a good team player, self-motivated, excellent attention to detail, have strong interpersonal skills and can effectively communicate to stakeholders, able to teach and mentor others
- You have some experience with basic mixed methods research, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are fluent in English
- You have a degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, Design Strategy, or a related field.
- Competitive salary and benefits